Unbundled Family Law Services
Not all individuals have the financial means to retain an attorney on an hourly basis and to fully represent them in matters. Kirner & Boldt Co., L.P.A., offers a variety of unbundled legal services. This means that you can retain us on a very limited basis at a specific predetermined flat fee or hourly fee, but you will represent yourself in your matter.
Here are some of the services that Kirner & Boldt Co., L.P.A., can provide on an unbundled basis:
- Draft demand letters
- Draft motions or complaints
- Help prepare you for a lawsuit or deposition or small claims court
- Help in domestic relations court:
- Draft a separation agreement
- Draft a journal entry
- Draft a motion
- Help prepare and advise for a hearing
- Negotiate a settlement
- Review drafted documents and advise on the same
There are lots of matters where partial representation can be beneficial to a client, and Kirner & Boldt Co., L.P.A., is willing to work with clients on finding alternative solutions to meet your financial or other needs.