Practical, Compassionate Solutions To Your Family’s Legal Issues
Emotions surrounding family problems can make decisions difficult and cloud your judgment. That makes the skilled assistance of an attorney essential as you go through each stage of a case.
At the law firm of Kirner & Boldt Co., L.P.A., located in North Royalton near Cleveland and Parma, we know that straightforward advice can help ease your uncertainties and reduce your stress during these difficult times.
Service Tailored To Your Unique Needs
Whether you need just a little assistance or aggressive representation in court, we offer our services in many areas, including:
- Divorce: When your marriage is ending, compassionate guidance and an outsider’s perspective can help keep your life and finances as intact as possible.
- Marriage dissolution: A simple, uncontested divorce (or dissolution of marriage) can be the fastest, easiest and least expensive way to end a marriage. We can help you quickly and quietly work through the dissolution process so that you can move on.
- Mediation: When you want more power over the fate of your family, divorce mediation can be the key to resolving the conflicts that come from ending a relationship. We can guide you to fair, reasonable agreements with the other party on issues of custody, support and more.
- Unbundled family law services: We offer limited representation services to assist individuals who need specific advice and guidance. You can limit your legal costs by doing much of the footwork yourself, while we help you understand how to reach your desired goals.
- Post-divorce modifications: Long after a divorce is settled, changes in fortune can leave a parent unable to properly care for a child or meet existing support obligations. We represent parents in modification requests and enforcement actions when changing circumstances make such actions necessary.
- Protective orders: Sometimes the circumstances of your life require immediate attention. Whether you need a civil protective order or have been served with one, we can help you achieve a prompt and safe resolution to your case.
- Family law FAQs: We offer answers to some of our clients’ most commonly asked questions to help you get started and better understand what needs to happen in your case.
Contact Us Today To Learn More
Find out more about how we can help you and your family work through whatever circumstances concern you the most. Please call 440-884-4300 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer.